BE YOUR OWN TRADER!
ON YOUR OWN PLATFORM
THE TRADE PLATFORM:
The defination of "insanity" is doing the same thing over and over the same way and expect results! Well that is what many of us have been doing the past few years and it has gotten worst with many of us thinking there are "Small Cap" programs only to be told after getting all the documents together that the "program has closed" or "you need to get another POF for the 30th time because the "broker" didn't forward the POF in ASAP and is now 4 days old! WELL IF YOU ARE TIRED OF THE "BS" AND HAVE CLIENTS WITH 100 M or more then joint the fight against these NON-PERFORMERS and take control of your own FUNDS!
- No more "KEYS"
- No more "SWIFTS"
- No more "BLOCKING"
- No more "LIES"
- No more "BROKERS"
- No more "GATEKEEPERS"
- No more "GREEDY MANDATES"
- No more "PAYING HIGH COMMISSION"
- No more "EXCUSES"
- No more, No more, "No more"
I can go on but if you have been frustrated in getting good CASH FUNDS into a PPP/HYIP and you have 100 M CASH USD/EURO then this is for you.
100 MILLION USD/EURO MINIMUM
MANAGE YOUR OWN BUY/SELL PPP/HYIP PROGRAM
- BE YOUR OWN TRADER
- QUIT PAYING 50% COMMISSIONS
- NO MORE GREEDY "GATEKEEPERS"
- BUY BANK INSTRUMENTS AT LOWER PRICES
- MUST 100 M in CASH DEPOSIT at top bank in USD/EUROS.
- HAVE "END BUYERS" LINED UP TO PURCHASE THE BANK INSTRUMENTS
- MUST HAVE BANK ACCOUNT ABLE TO SEND AND RECEIVE SWIFTS, DTC, BLOOMBERG, AND EUROCLEAR.
ITEMS NEEDED TO START THE FORMATION OF THE PLATFORM:
- Client Information sheet (See Exhibit "A")
- Color Passport
- Proof of Funds onlong with a "Source of Funds".
- Name of Banker(s) and Banking Contact information.
After the parties have signed the Investment Managers Agreement (See Exhibit "B") there are two other forms that we need would need to have prepared and signed. signed Those forms are a "Corporate Resolution" (See Exhibit "C") which gives our representative the authorization to enter into contracts and agreements for the purpose of purchasing Standby Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantee(s), and/or Bank Guarantees. The Third form is a Letter of Introduction ( See Exhibit "D") to the client's bankers to our representative on a Corporate Resolution so that everyone is on the same page!
Procedures for the Buy/Sell of Bank Instruments (See Exhibit "E")